Empty Bottle Support Group 2014

DBM
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Sent a Vintage 17 to recycling last night. Had a big pour to help it on its way, and poured the last bit into an opened W12 bottle. Down to 4 V17's left in the bunker.

Sent a store select EC12 Single Barrel to bin last night with a nice big pour. Moving in a month, so I am trying to thin the herd on some of my bottles with lower levels in them. Good news is, I have a few more of this same selection in the bunker that will be moving on which is nice.

Said goodbye to an EWSB03. I better grab some more while it's still cheap.

Enjoyed the last of an ECBP and FRSB store selection last night. Great bourbon and great value for both bottles.etapu6ad.jpg

Enjoyed the last of an ECBP and FRSB store selection last night. Great bourbon and great value for both bottles.etapu6ad.jpg

Bourbon and painting can be relaxing.

Absolutely! Some of my finest work...ok maybe it was my 4 year olds...

that was funny!........

I don't throw my bottles away I save them and display them in my basement..Am I weird? Lol

Lol no there is not, but I have a feeling once there is the first words out of her mouth will be wtf hun, time to throw away you bourbon Legos lol

My plan is I'm going to buy a few of those small 5 liter barrels aging your own bourbon kits and I will use those bottles to bottle the final product

My plan is I'm going to buy a few of those small 5 liter barrels aging your own bourbon kits and I will use those bottles to bottle the final product

Quite a few in the past couple weeks. FR125th, M10 Rye, WhipperSnapper, ER10, AE Rye, ORVW 10/107, OFBB'13...trying to get under 30 open bottles before I open up any new ones. Got a few more hanging on for their dear life, shouldn't take too long...

Chrome them suckers.

if i hadnt already known your approximate age......you'd keep me guessing

you say things that make your age range assumption anywhere from 15 to 80.

if i hadnt already known your approximate age......you'd keep me guessing

you say things that make your age range assumption anywhere from 15 to 80.

This one is actually a joke about some jackwagon on Facebook who has been chroming empties.

Just polished off an OWA and FR YL. Both were used as a mixer with Blenhiem Red cap ginger ale. I blame Sean Cain for this as he was nice enough to hook me up with the Blenhiem at the gazebo. Thanks Sean. My liver hates you. :-D

Finished my second Booker's 25th. Yummy. Went fast. Taking a short break of this before opening another. I think this will have a place in my open bar constantly.

y5ese3ar.jpg

Since I'm relatively new to Bourbon, this is all my all time favorite pour up to this point. Last 4oz from the bottle is being saved and one more in the bunker.

4roses125_zpsa026ca32.jpg

Finished off an EWSB2003. For the price, the EWSB is tough to beat. Like some others I have seen on the site, I plan to bunker one or two from each year.

Finished an OBSK (making room for the GBS barrel) and an ETL

Bottle down!!

EC12 single barrel, Canal's Family Select.

It was quite good. Not as sparklingly and syrupily delicious as ECBP but quite good and I think EC12 will be a staple for me at this price and availability.

post-11006-14489820939954_thumb.jpg

Finished off an EWSB2003. For the price, the EWSB is tough to beat. Like some others I have seen on the site, I plan to bunker one or two from each year.

I'm close to finishing off an open EWSB 2004, Canal's Family Select and I gotta agree.

My palate has become a bit of a snob for 100+ proof whiskeys and this is one of the few that tastes great even at its 84proof, though I'd love a stronger incarnation for sure.

Edited by Dannabis
removed inappropriate apostrophe

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!