What beer are you drinking, Spring 14?

Special Reserve
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Great Lakes Chillwave double IPA
That's next on my hit list after I finish my six pack of Great Lakes Rye Of The Tiger IPA.

Against the Grain MacFannyBaw. A beer brewed to taste like a peated scotch, then aged in BBN barrels. Definitely interesting, smoky and sweet. One 22oz is about all I want.

Hoping that we can blow a keg so I can out on an ATG BBN barrel aged KY common. Have had it before. It was amazing.

Double Crooked Tree... Not quite as good as Chillwave but close

I just had the regular Crooked Tree on tap tonight. Pretty tasty for a regular IPA. Dark Horse is coming out with Smells Like a Safety Meeting IPA pretty soon if you like dank IPAs. If you want a cheap laugh, look closely at the tip of the nose on the label of this beer.

Edited by DPPSmoker

About to finish my penultimate Stone Smoked Porter w/ Vanilla - much better with a few months in the cellar. Very nice. And now I've got a stupidly hard decision. Two local breweries who did special releases for different stores. Schlafly's Bourbon Barrel aged Imperial Stout with pumpkin spices or Charleville's Bourbon Barrel aged Box of Chocolate (a Belgian quad brewed with chocolate). Decisions .. decisions ...

I just had the regular Crooked Tree on tap tonight. Pretty tasty for a regular IPA. Dark Horse is coming out with Smells Like a Safety Meeting IPA pretty soon if you like dank IPAs. If you want a cheap laugh, look closely at the tip of the nose on the label of this beer.

They tried to call that beer "smells like weed" but the Feds didn't like it

Belching Beaver Me So Honey last night. Didn't do anything for me, tastes like every macrobrew wheat beer out there.

Some Hop Therapy DIPA last night. Love that piney flavor from the galaxy hops. Can anyone recommend other IPAs brewed with galaxy hops?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Went to the Ballast Point brewery this afternoon, left with a growler of Fathom IPL. Only made it through half of it tonight, hopefully some is still good tomorrow. If not... O'well, still got my money's worth.

Local Option Bourbon barrel Kentucky common. Actually brewed at Against the grain.

A very good sessionable wild ale. Slightly tart and dry with a nice bourbon aroma.

Hoping we get some of that at one of our local taprooms. First AtG beer I ever had was a KY common and it was pretty great. This sounds awesome.

ETA: having some Brown Shugga snagged from Gary's too full cooler. Just trying to lighten his load back from KY. :P

ETA: having some Brown Shugga snagged from Gary's too full cooler. Just trying to lighten his load back from KY. :P

Hoping we get some of that at one of our local taprooms. First AtG beer I ever had was a KY common and it was pretty great. This sounds awesome.

I would imagine it will make it to the more discerning places in Lexington. I wanted to bring it to gazebo but we didn't tap it until late Saturday night. Brought Bo and Luke plus I gave someone a KY Ryed chiquen as a gift.

Had a Laguanitas IPA with dinner. My stomach is still recovering from the weekend, so didn't want to overdo it. :)

Finally getting around to trying some Double Crooked Tree w/ a little pizza & salad for dinner. Not back in the bourbon saddle just yet. I think my stomach needs a bit more rest.

Pliny the Elder thanks to a last minute meet up with Hectic.

09 and 10 Founder's Nemesis this evening the 09 was great but the 10 just simply amazing!

Pliny the Elder thanks to a last minute meet up with Hectic.

Pliny the Overhyped

Tonight it is a Prairie Bible Belt
Damn fine call on that one!

Fresh growler fill of Ballast Point Big Eye IPA as I get ready for the weekend.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!