What beer are you drinking, Spring 14?

Special Reserve
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Save some for later you'll be glad you did!

That being said...Go CATS!

meve3y6e.jpg

Some great beer all around tonight, I have moved onto Hopslam e2ahy4y9.jpg

And yes Go Cats

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Okay, this Bell's Black Note Stout is really really good. Already stressed about only having one more bottle.

I'll stick with the barrel-aged theme here. BoCo '13

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18118[/ATTACH]

Kind of makes me think about how delicious a GTS boilermaker might truly be!?!

Gerst Beer at the Gerst Haus in Evansville on Fri. Night. Long week and I wanted something drinkable but simple that night.

I got some Founders Imperial Stout, love it.

Pours thick, great head, coffee, chocolate and a bit hoppy.

Sweet aroma.

At 10.5% ABV and 90 IBUs it has all the flavors and very creamy too.

Half way though I bit off a peice of some 70% cocoa chocolate to go with it and yes it worked.

I think I'll cellar one of these for a few years.

Right now in the cellar I have 2 2012 Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stouts and 1 2013.

Also a 2013 Arcadia Barrel Aged Shipwreck Porter.

rsz_1beer_001_zpsa375ad56.jpg

Having a local brewer's (Tyranena Brewing Co.) chocolate oatmeal stout to go with some pulled pork barbeque. Not a bad way to wrap up the weekend.

Funky Jewbelation balance issues with this one for me,this is a 7 brew blend and less sweetness and more sour might have done it for me.

Brown Shugga....so good that I can't believe I still have some

Drank a bottle of Chimay Red while watching the Season 4 premiere of Game of Thrones earlier. Good stuff but I think I prefer the Blue.

Stone Enjoy By 4/20/14 last night, really enjoyed it. Should've grabbed a few bottles instead of just the one.

Kept it simple for WrestleMania last night. Great Lakes Dortmunder, Starr Hill Jomo and Northern Lights, and a Yuengling Bock.

Kept it simple for WrestleMania last night. Great Lakes Dortmunder, Starr Hill Jomo and Northern Lights, and a Yuengling Bock.

Stone Enjoy By 4.20 (fantastic) and He'brew Death of a Contract Brewer Black IPA (not so fantastic). Just getting juiced up for the game!

3Floyds Topless Wytch and a GI Big John while out on the deck in 55 degree "shorts weather" while firing up some steaks on the grill.

2013 BCBCS tonight. One of my last few, but it's probably time to finish these off before the hot summer days ahead. Cheers!

ygeteqaj.jpg

Having Founders KBS. My wife isn't much of a drinker. She asked me if was drinking motor oil. :-D

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!