What beer are you drinking, Spring 14?

Special Reserve
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

And I ain't got shit for ya.

Not shit.

I have some off the wall beer for you.

Damn. LOL okay I guess I can bring him some W6th. :P anything you looking for Jim? Just PM me or message me on fb. Way to make me feel bad, guys. :(

ETA: you're more than welcome to what I had set aside for WAINWRIGHT.

I'm going to grab all I can of that tomorrow and this weekend. Wish me luck!

Best of luck on the hunt!

Back on topic, I just opened a Hop Rod Rye from Bear Republic. This stuff is pretty darned good!

Damn. LOL okay I guess I can bring him some W6th. :P anything you looking for Jim? Just PM me or message me on fb. Way to make me feel bad, guys. :(

ETA: you're more than welcome to what I had set aside for WAINWRIGHT.

Boy menopause really changed you I remember when you were fun,I had some harder to track down than Pappy KBS this evening.

It's the Rye of the Tiger! The "thrill of the fight" is back and better than ever!

yduna8ud.jpg

Holy crap didn't realize this one had been gone from the shelves that long. Ha I know I have one still sitting around from last year then. May try that one tonight and see how bad it's gotten.

Boulevard Double-wide DIPA to start. It's cold and windy outside after the storms finally (!) blew past, so this is pretty nice.

Decided to knock off the day early and enjoy the first KBS of the year. Ahhh, tasty without being overly sweet. Founder's did well this year.

Enjoying a Rye of the Tiger draft fresh from the tap at GLBC.

Nothing yet, but really looking forward to trying one of these tonight!

a6era4a3.jpg

Looking forward to trying this Bell's Black Note Stout, which is aged in bourbon barrels. I don't really keep up with all of the special release beers, but I happened to be in the store and there was a line for these. The line had cleared by the time I was ready to check out, and I was able to grab the last 2 (there was a 2 bottle limit). I generally love anything Bells does. Has anyone tried this?

post-8216-1448982069025_thumb.jpg

post-8216-14489820690826_thumb.jpg

Yes and it is fantastic. Up there w the best barrel aged stuff. Good score!

Keeping it simple to start the weekend with a Rebel IPA. Simple, but well executed.

Starting the night off with a New Glarus Moon Man. Some of NG's finest stuff.

8uhe9y6u.jpg

Awesome! Can't wait to try.

Let me know how the Bible Belt is. I thought about getting one but they didn't arrive at the time as the KBS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying a Rye of the Tiger draft fresh from the tap at GLBC.

Care to bring some down to Sampler, for me, Mr. Ahiya???? :D

Yeah, how is it, Sean!? It's been like an hour. Jeez.

Damned good. Dark bitter chocolate, and deep roasted coffee flavors. Creamy as all get out. Going by memory it doesn't deliver the chilie spice that the Bomb! did, which tasted like delicious Mexican hot chocolate. Will be interesting to do a SBS w this, the Bomb!, and Even More Jesus in a few weeks.

qaqasyge.jpg

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!