What beer are you drinking, Spring 14?

Special Reserve
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Having a delicious KBS. I'll make sure to keep a few for Sampler for anyone who didn't get any who wants some. I got more than my share (9 bottles) considering I'm a total beer noob u6amu9e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damned good. Dark bitter chocolate, and deep roasted coffee flavors. Creamy as all get out. Going by memory it doesn't deliver the chilie spice that the Bomb! did, which tasted like delicious Mexican hot chocolate. Will be interesting to do a SBS w this, the Bomb!, and Even More Jesus in a few weeks.

Sounds delicious. Thanks for doing the research. :D

He'Brew Vertical Jewbelation #3 what a fantastic release from 2010,a few follow up pours paled in comparison Stone '14 RIS and even my beloved Sculpin.

[ATTACH]18114[/ATTACH]

This is fun. Might have to burn one a little closer to the date.

Noice. ;)

filler

[ATTACH]18114[/ATTACH]

This is fun. Might have to try one a little closer to the date.

Enjoyed some of that last night. Imagine standing under a huge pine tree standing on a bed of pine needles. Take a big whiff of the air around you. That's what this one tastes like, with a nice citrus backbone. Think I might have to grab another one.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I thought this batch was far more citrus forward than the "devastatingly dank" older ones. Apparently they changed the recipe up. It's no less delicious though.

I thought this batch was far more citrus forward than the "devastatingly dank" older ones. Apparently they changed the recipe up. It's no less delicious though.
Absolutely spot on and I actually enjoyed this last release more than any of the prior.

These? You sold totally give up and just bring the rest to the sampler.

[ATTACH]18115[/ATTACH]

Trying to get my head around these, but it's tough.

post-9014-14489820692251_thumb.jpg

So my brothers-in-law just came out to the shed, and this is happening. Starting with the Westy 12.

post-9014-14489820692251_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]18114[/ATTACH]

This is fun. Might have to try one a little closer to the date.

I haven't had this bottling but have had other enjoy by's. I always grab some when I see them.

Terrapin "Hopsecutioner" IPA. This is in my top couple of beers brewed by any of the ATL area micros.

Been a beery good lunch. Goose Island Illinois, Evil Twin Hop Flood and New Belgian Snapshot. Love places that have outstanding draft selections.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I grabbed a sixer of the Shiner White Wing...it is ok. Decent spring/summer beer, very light...but not much flavor.

I noticed some of you are drinking products by Prairie Artisan Ales....I've followed them since they are local for me (anything in Oklahoma is "local" ha) and they are doing some great things. Really excited about several of their offerings...

Local, huh? I'll be sure and keep that in mind when they release something else we don't get here. Looking at you, Pirate Bomb. :/

Can't stop drinking this stuff. I guess I won't have that problem if I don't slow down. But c'mon, the Cats in the Final Fourudu4uju8.jpg

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!