What bourbon did you purchase today? Winter 2014/2015

DBM
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Looks like EWSB2005 is now hitting the shelves. Picked one up today. Going to stop at a different store later to get an OESF for the bunker.

Tried to place a special order for HH6BIB, but it doesn't look like it is possible to get in NJ.

Went looking for the W12 that was rumored to be about but I was too late, fortunately the RRSmBSB store pick that I love from this place was still in stock so one of those left with me. I am much happier with that than I would have been with the Weller.

Picked up a couple of ETL's for $26ea today and left a couple behind on the shelf aft e r not having seen any in months. Still looking for some W12.

Purchased a bottle of the latest Woodford Reserve Masters collection, Sonoma Cutre Pinot Noir finish.

Thomason

Found a store today that still had some WTRB 03-RB in stock so I brought one home. While the new bottle is getting some love, I wanted to make sure I had some older stock on hand.

My buddy was up in Pittsburgh and was able to secure me a bottle of Larceny and MMCS. These two bottles I have yet to see anywhere in Maryland. Happy day.

Binny's Select Barrels are out, at least the "E's"

22fce0e5-ca2c-4a9d-8efa-ea1c8f6e133c_zpsd6e309eb.jpg06eff3dd-917b-45e5-9513-7184a0467d3f_zps3029bfda.jpg

got some beer, too

Bell's Hopslam (very limited, at least last year) due out in 1-2 weeks

15250122-2947-4a46-b696-e2b4abe666da_zps2bc93393.jpg

Binny's Select Barrels are out, at least the "E's"

22fce0e5-ca2c-4a9d-8efa-ea1c8f6e133c_zpsd6e309eb.jpg06eff3dd-917b-45e5-9513-7184a0467d3f_zps3029bfda.jpg

got some beer, too

Bell's Hopslam (very limited, at least last year) due out in 1-2 weeks

15250122-2947-4a46-b696-e2b4abe666da_zps2bc93393.jpg

I grabbed the same bottles....tough to argue when there is a 10% coupon. Also grabbed a MMCS, but Binnys said it is an "allocation" produxt and therefore can not be discounted

A few days ago, I got an Evans Williams Single Barrel Vintage barreled 9/04 bottled 8/14 & a Fighting Cock.

Today I purchased Baker's & a WTKS pewter from 2000[emoji106]

Unscheduled trip to a large hardware store took me to Virginia. While there, I happened to walk into a nearby VA ABC Store just to see what "they" had. January sale is on. Picked up a handle of WT101 and 750s of Larceny and OGD BIB. Savings - $9.00: $5 on the WT and $2 each on the L & OGD.

Now if they would just sell whiskey at the hardware store. That would been the green approach. Less driving around to accomplish all of your errands.

Bakers for $43, OWA for $23 and JD Holiday Select 2014 for $59. Used to get Bakers for $39, but recently have not seen it for less than $50. Have not purchased a bottle of JD in I can't remember how long. Read good things about the Holiday Select so decided to give it a try.

Bakers for $43 ...Used to get Bakers for $39, but recently have not seen it for less than $50.

The Bakers I bought yesterday (my first) was $38.99, the cheapest I've seen yet in my area. Usually I see it in the mid to high 40's or more here in Northeast FL.

The Bakers I bought yesterday (my first) was $38.99, the cheapest I've seen yet in my area. Usually I see it in the mid to high 40's or more here in Northeast FL.

Really tasty pour. To my taste, it went through a ugly phase, but recent bottles are back to their previous quality level. Hope you enjoy it!

Since I don't enjoy it I haven't bought any Bakers in sometime but it is mid $50's in my neck of the woods.

Since I don't enjoy it I haven't bought any Bakers in sometime but it is mid $50's in my neck of the woods.

If you can, find a bar that has it and give it another try. You might be surprised.

Mrs. Mosugoji noticed today that Costco had HMK BIB on sale for $25 and thought I should pick one up for the bunker. Gotta love her!

I'm a fan of what Smooth Ambler is doing/has done, and have never had a bad bottle from them, so I picked up a Contradiction even though it's pricier than their usual offerings. Haven't tried it yet.

I picked up a bottle of these on a trip yesterday.

Blantons Original

Bookers Bourbon (129.9 PROOF)

Knob Creek Single Barrel

I've tried the regular KC version so I am hoping the SB is step up!

Picked up an 11 year OESO yesterday. Actually, I purchased it not knowing the recipe but FR got back to me quickly and its luckily one I didnt have. Halfway to all 10.

Picked up an 11 year OESO yesterday. Actually, I purchased it not knowing the recipe but FR got back to me quickly and its luckily one I didnt have. Halfway to all 10.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.