Empty Bottle Support Group 2011

fishnbowljoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

PVW 15. As the last drop left the bottle I think time actually stood still and I heard a baby crying. Or maybe it was just me.

Ditto. And that was me you heard crying, from 900 miles away!

Thankfully I also have a couple of Pappy 15's in the bunker.

Another Four Roses Single Barrel hit the bin earlier tonight but I opened the last bottle of Four Roses Single Barrel from warehouse C5 barrel 38-4G I had in the bunker. I like this one a lot so I will drink it sparingly.

Once I secured some more PVW 15, my open bottle was consumed. Man was it good!

That and a bottle of 2008 ER 17.. which went from steller, to ho hum, back to delicious.

Drained the last pour from a bottle of Four Roses single barrel, warehouse DS, barrel number 43-6111. I enjoyed this bottle very much, but the next FR I buy will be barrel strength.

Just finished up a bottle of Blanton's that had been opened for about 3 weeks. It was very good. Will need to get another one from the bunker.

I reluctantly finished off a bottle of Four Roses Small Batch LE - 2010. I really enjoyed this one and did not enjoy tossing that bottle in recycling. Oh well, now I'll have to move on to the bottle of 2009 Mariage that I have tucked away.

Ritt BiB, Handy and VWFRR are now dead puppies. Sad day for the rye group. Each will be fondly remembered.

Last night I finished off a bottle of Eagle Rare 10/90. Sorry to see it go but there are more in the bunker.

Finished two bottles recently. First was George Dickel 12. Didn't like it at first, but grew on me and now I will buy again. Second was Ridgemont Reserve 1792. A great bottle right from the get go. I will definitely buy more of this.

The last of some OGD 114 tonight. Really glad I have one in reserve.

The last of a mid 90's OC10 tonight...wanted something a little low octane after the last week's activity's....

Just finished off an open bottle of Old Charter 10 and will try to finish off an open Old Charter 8 that my wife brought back from Abilene Texas in a plastic bottle no less when she went to visit the daughter and son-in-law.:rolleyes:

Guest wripvanwrinkle

Killed a Thomas H Handy 2009. Thankfully I won't have to hunt very hard for a replacement.

Finished off the Old Charter 8 which is good as I like the 10 year old better.

Buffalo Trace Experimental, 2011-1991 bottle ran dry last night. Very fine. And a nice bottle to decant partials to for saving for another time.

B

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.